- +49 (0)221 - 16 53 95 80
"Painting was a spiritual healing and food in difficult times of my life" Nineta Verbica
Anzahl der Kunstwerke 6
2 000,00 €NewMalerei
5 000,00 €NewMalerei
2 600,00 €NewMalerei
2 500,00 €NewMalerei
2 600,00 €NewMalerei
2 000,00 €SerieMalerei
Artikel über unsere aktuelle Ausstellung in der "Choices"
Unser Ausstellungsjahr endet, wie es begonnen hat – mit einem Kunstsalon!
Die neuen Künstler*innen bei Grevy
Über den Künstler
An internal and immortalized memory orients me. There are preserved images, moments and ideas that prevail spontaneously in the moment when I start painting. The traces of these images, sometimes defined and sometimes implied through the canvas define the purpose, forms and volumes, the interlink between the creative impulse and creative act that characterize the color and light which are the internal emotions in my painting.
Born in Shkodra Albania.
Has finished the Artistic Lyceum "Jordan Misja", department of painting in Tirana
Has participated in collective and personal exhibitions.
Since 1962, she has participated in many national exhibitions in Tirana and in Shkoder.
Up until the 1990's, contemporary art was seen as improper and unlawful in Albania. Soon after the fall of the dictatorship, Verbica encountered new opportunities that enabled her to apply the term of 'abstract impressionism' to her work.
Since then from 1993 to 2017, she has shown 8 solo exhibitions in Tirana, Shkoder, Montenegro and Italy. Verbica has also been active in many group exhibitions in Albania, Montenegro, Italy, France, Belgium and Luxembourg. the artist was honored with prices. Nineta Verbica is currently a pensioner and lives between Albania and Germany.
1. Member of the Albanian League of Writers and Artists;
2. Member of the Association “LindArt”, Tirana
3. Member of the Association “Kol Idromeno”, Shkodra.
4. Member of the Association “Illyricum”, Shkodra.
5th member of the Association “Lin Delia”, Shkodra.
6. Member of the Association of Figurative Arts, Ulcin.
7. Member of the Association of Artists without Borders, “Art Sans Fronteres”, Luxembourg.
8. Member of “Institut D'Art Profondiste“ ETI ”, Luxembourg.
9. Member of European Academy of Arts, Brussels.
1. July 31, 2000 - “Kolë Idromeno” award by the Municipality Council of Shkodra;
May 2, 2007 - National Bronx Medal award by the 137 salon International Competition of European Academy of Arts, Belgium - Gembloux;
3rd National Gold Medal, 138 salon of the International Competition of the European Academy of Artists, Belgium - Gembloux.